HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

sorry long post warning...and HC messed up the formatting so had...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    sorry long post warning...and HC messed up the formatting so had to edit
    @InItEarly

"As the rest of my portfolio melts away, I would dearly love some news that suggests these guys are onto it."

.....Well with the cluster###k over at IMU its seems like they are intent on melting any profit i had left so i must say i am thankful that currently HMD is no worse than watching paint dry. Its a pretty low bar to keep me happy at the moment!
    thanks for posting as i went and revisited this album....one i had on high rotation in my teen years.
    If anyone appreciates listening to a bit of handy guitar work i highly recommend checking this live performance by Billy Strings, just 4:30 to about 15:30 will do it. Wasnt a big fan or anything but i watched the solo in this and mind blown.
    "So if Broward turns out to be a win - can we break even from it? If not, do we get there with the e-Lovu revenue as well?"

Doubtful. i am thinking a modest size deal, more meaningful for the market penetration and further selling point as a case study..... the US version of Joondalup. On e-lovu i have no read or expectation. Its a startup so who the heck would know whats real or if its fugazi. for instance, what the hell happened to the revenue for licenses that in the prior 4C we were told were due this last 4C?

@dunnomuch cyber attack....i know nothing other than the 5 mins of googling which doesnt show anything recent. There is some issue with another florida based hospital right now so its is possible they are caught up in something. Going back to late 2021 it appears Broward did have a major issue (1.3 million patients impacted) which was attributed to an issue caused by a third party software system. Maybe the Lawyer issue you speak of is a leagcy issue of this incident and they are wary of the possible risk to their IT system posed by a tiny aussie company with only a few deployments. Crossing i's dotting t's type thing.
    "Surely we're not just talking to Broward over there. Would be nice to hear about other leads."

i think it was either Geffa or thecableguy who would say of HMD management/employees: "i wonder what they do all day''.......indeed.

Last edited by Backspacer: 24/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.