HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

maaate...well thats a song i dont need to revisit as its on very...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    maaate...well thats a song i dont need to revisit as its on very regular rotation. Yes there is No Excuses for Ron and (normal!) Keith, but it might just be we are facing a failure to launch for reasons maybe outside of their control. As discussed by others above the platform generally a 'nice to have' and not a 'need to have'. There appears to be clear advantages but the slow progress suggests the care organisations just are not seeing the vision or more maybe just very conservative. Its weird to think that in a time where AI is not readily available to the masses that a pretty simple idea of remotely monitoring pregnancy might just be a little ahead of its time.

i do believe there are situations where HMD is closer to a 'need to have'. For example the difficulty in achieving quality maternal care in remote QLD that was mentioned in the article i posted earlier this week. I hope the team are doing all they can to get themselves in front of the decision makers in these areas of need.

If the cyber security worry is indeed the hold up then it will be overcome. I hope thats all it is.

Still holding out hope but its back to a 'Hold' sentiment for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236298 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 225403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.