CUV 1.37% $14.79 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Appendix 4D Half Yearly Report, page-2

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1050
    Seems pretty good to me, some growth there even though EU rollout has been slow plus it looks like France sales will start this year then hopefully UK ... I think it was also expected costs would increase following FDA approval and that is the case and when US sales start I would expect it to be a more speedy affair than has been the case in Europe. So the launchpad for great future growth is all there and that is on the back of zero debt and no capital raisings required. Vitiligo will be very big I reckon and by then a US sales network will be in place so take up should be rapid.
    Just not getting what the shorters are expecting here, it's only a small biotech with limited resources so everything doesn't happen with quite the predictability and certainty of a CSL (but no other company except CSL can claim that) - surely the short-sellers efforts would be better directed at a company that is not profitable, has Zero debt issues and no clear path to massive growth and there are plenty of them around. Wouldn't reckon too many long term holders will be selling on the cusp of sales into US market so how will the shorters buy back 4.5 millions shares and keep the price under their average sell price of about $28. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.79
Change
0.200(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $739.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.76 $14.96 $14.46 $922.5K 62.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 313 $14.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.80 229 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.