SRH 0.00% 5.1¢ saferoads holdings limited

Ann: Appendix 4E and Annual Financial Report, page-12

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I've read the Chairman's and CEO's reports in the annual report. I couldn't be more impressed with how Saferoads is performing.

They managed an annual profit despite operating on the outskirts of Melbourne, which I understand has just become the most locked-down city in the world, overtaking Buenos Aires. I'm sure the profit is in no small part attributable to the timely investments they've made in their digital sales platform over recent years.

It's encouraging to hear the NSW rentals business got off to a good start (before lockdowns intervened). They've now got that entire stretch along the coast from Melbourne to Sydney covered, from each end. And their tentacles would extend inland for some way I'd imagine.

We'll just have to be patient on the international front but it's good to hear more US regulatory approvals have been granted, eg. Texas. And I still think it was a great move to shift their offshore production to South Korea a few years ago. That decision stands them in very good stead imo - South Korea being a natural trading partner for Australia (on multiple levels).

Good pickup Tessa re the Chairman's mention of strategic acquisitions. Let's see how good your sense of smell is on the Safe Directions front! I don't discount anything. All I know for sure though is that Saferoads is ready to ramp up on multiple fronts as opportunities present themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36973 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 24617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.