SPL 2.11% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: Appointment of Company Secretary, page-15

1. 4,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Well nice group of bullet points/quistions will try and answer some, Mr Wise never had any chance of getting on the board even he knew that imo. My voting choices are none of your business. I am not happy with position of any of the four points you outline. I am confident management are working on the future success of the company, is it satisfying shareholders needs at the moment no, shareholders have every right to raise issues yes I agree and there are avenues to do so such as Investor centre AGM. There is certainly management critiscm that goes too far on here I did not accuse you of such. Shareholders do own the company however they do not run the company, they do not set targets,timelines future plans or have any involvement in any decisions unless they are required to vote. CEO could say that she took share price up to around $2.50 if shareholders had sold around that price I would suggest most long to medium term holders could have made a handsome profit but many like myself held on to at least a large portion of their holding and here we sit waiting on the next wave north.I do feel for those that bought high and now sit on losses that will be hurting that is not me, I belive there are catylists that will take the share price to new heights, timing well that's not in my hands the sooner the better but I choose to hold on and be patient what other choice do I have oh sell of course, not for me. Frustrations run rampant on here for me it's just continuous boring repetition of the same whinging day after day. Anyway GLTAH as for the non holders constantly rambling on here, get a life.imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $38.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.2¢ $150.3K 1.582M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11175 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 404 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.