ADN 12.5% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

I was just searching around and found the below. The most...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I was just searching around and found the below. The most interesting point I found was the highlight section which shows she's recently helped with a acquisition. I wonder how high on ADN's list it is the acquire the other 25% from MEP?

Silex Board Changes6 September 2021Silex Systems Limited (Silex) (ASX: SLX) (OTCQX: SILXY) announces the following changes to the Board, which will take effect at the Company’s 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 14 October 2021:Resignation of Non-executive Director – Melissa HolzbergerMelissa Holzberger will resign from the Silex Board at the conclusion of the 2021 AGM on 14 October 2021, reflecting a change in her board commitments. “On behalf of the Board and the Silex team, I wish to sincerely thank Melissa for her astute counsel and valuable contribution to the Company as a Director and as Chair of the Audit Committee. During Melissa’s time on the Board, the Company successfully completed its acquisition of SILEX technology licensee, Global Laser Enrichment, and rapidly progressed the ZS-Si Project from its inception in 2019,” said Craig Roy, Silex Chair. “Melissa made important contributions to these achievements and many others, and the Company has benefited from her expertise and experience within the global uranium industry. We wish Melissa all the very best in her future endeavours,” he added

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $170.0K 10.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2380000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 3676164 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.