CAY 2.67% 7.7¢ canyon resources limited

Drilling has recently commenced. it takes time and assays...

1. 1,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Drilling has recently commenced. it takes time and assays results can be further delayed 6-8 weeks once received, if not longer. I don't know how many stocks u own where they're drilling but some take up to 3-6 months depending on location etc. relax.

A non exec chairman is a part time role, whereas an Exec Chairman is more full time.
    He has the runs on the board and a solid history of making things happen from my research.
    And to date, he's done a far better job than his predecessor thus far.

Personally (Against TT's Negative Posts) I think it's a good decision. And good for the company.
    A chairman's role is to assist and provide guidance to the board, not do their job for them. So bringing JS into these discussions as the CEO makes no sense to me.

His role is individual as the front man and stays the same. Marks role is to oversee, help and guide. Provide contacts and guidance and help out in that sense with his wealth of experience.

My only query was about the package deal. Nothing more, nothing less. The change is a good decision in my eyes. For the future prospects of the company and is only a 12 month tenure.

If he is able to help the process, somehow, on a full time basis, all good. I believe his strengths will be highlighted after the ML is issued. And the way the company appears to be setting up, on face value, appears close.

I don't know if that muppet Ginger is TT's mate, but every time something pops up of a negative or questionable nature, he pipes in. Has done for years. Must have no life as a non holder to be continuously posting CRAP on these threads. I question why a Top 5 holder continues to engage with him, fuelling the muppet show.

For the record I have emailed CAY to question the package deal. Not the Role change, as I believe in hindsight that will prove to be positive for us all.
    Except Ginger as he's a non holder

Fishies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $105.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $8.393K 109.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 303451 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 53999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.6¢ 94819
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.