BRN 1.19% 20.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

My opinion, Sean surely looks like a good l fit for BRN, we need...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    My opinion, Sean surely looks like a good l fit for BRN, we need someone who is from strategic partnership and a business development background. We dont need a techie as a BRN ceo coz we already have some of the best tech brains in BRN (Peter, Anil, Barry Marshal, Simon Thorpe and other PHD's guys. One of his ex roles was Vice President of HP for 9 years (Do people relaize what a significant amount of experience that is!!!)

Peter and Anil have done quite a lot for BRN to get to where they are at today"World's first commercial neuromorpic chip" beating Intel/IBM - So they are not going to give their brainchild/baby to some layman who is a nobody and allow the company to let go of the 2-3 year leap we have over the nearest rivals (Intel/IBM). If thet have built the worlds first neuromorphic chip and have tonnes of corporate experience;then they very well will know what they are doing and whom they are hiring better than all judgiung otherwise (those judging Sean's profile would be anonymous downramping keyboard warriors hiding behind a psuedo name and a dynamic IP)

Yes, some people wanted some other high profile people(what has been discussed in this forum), but the BRN team know their budgets and who they deem would fit best for the BRN culture and and all they needed is someone with great industry contacts and someone to open the doors to all prospective customers and build a big sales pipeline.

Let us trust what the BRN team is doing, time will speak for itself - for now let everything pan out.. again DYOR.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.3¢ 20.5¢ $204.8K 976.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 1163033 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 804527 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.