ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: Arbitration - Filing of the Statement of Claim, page-64

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    As far as I understand. Like many eudialyte resources that ETM wouldnt pursue. They have the same issues. Needs to find a buyer and no one will take them. No one can separate them. Too dirty. Look at Russias separation. Extraction plants found in some of the most polluted areas in the country and possibly the world.
    No facility is interested. There was some attempts to get the facility in Estonia. But no one was keen and no money forthcoming. PLant came up again for sale and again no one was interested enough to support and the US stole it from under the nose.
    Now back to the sprawling drawing board. Selling via crypto currency is the newest attempt. No one seems to be expressing much interest there either as far as I can see. Whos going to micro buy an ore no one can separate. Just passing the problem on to unsuspecting traders. Seems a dead cause at every corner. ETM must be very amused at this local industry. This is why their eudialyte resources remain buried as far as I can tell.
    Just not worth it. Much better to focus on something worthwhile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $3.912K 158.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288503 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 165034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.