ADV 0.00% 13.0¢ ardiden ltd

Just came back from the Sydney meeting, and I can confirm the...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Just came back from the Sydney meeting, and I can confirm the details WSDK_II have provided as outlined from the Melbourne meeting. Patience is key, but if we stick to the current scheduling according to the Corporate Report from tuesday regarding Seymour, avoid onsite technical hiccups/issues, move steadily on Pickle Lake and Wisa as resource expansion is completed at Seymour by Q2 2018, as well as secure the grants for facilities and site development for the associated infrastructure from the White Sands First Nation ppl and the Canadian govt as discussed, then I'd say we're as good as gold, both that and lithium.

I'm not too fussed about Brad's conservative approach so far; he's trying to develop a solid, marketable project that has the financial capacity for production, not some quick pump and dump scheme like some others out there on the ASX, so I'd say steady as she goes with ADV, and make sure we ascertain all the details 100% before releasing news to market. Once we've done our leg work, then I'd say that would be the appropriate time to get some hype generated out in media, investment circles, independent research firms/brokerages/Insta and what have u, cos from the info that he's thrown out (check WDSK_II's thread on Melbourne meeting for the details cos I don't think there's too much more I have to add), not only is grade no longer the issue, but tonnage won't be for much longer either, no worries about not making 10Mt+, as long as we make solid progress on the ground (and that second drill rig being transferred from Wisa to Seymour will really help with the effort in the coming quarters).

If any of u were at the Melbourne or Sydney meetings, I'd think u would have the same takeaway (u know who u r). Happy days ahead for all holders methinks

GLTAH/DYOR

Have a great weekend ahead all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.127M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99908 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.