ALA 3.57% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

10 years ago I suspect monotherapy wasn’t as much of an issue as...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    10 years ago I suspect monotherapy wasn’t as much of an issue as it is today. But SUD were way too slow.

In many ways it’s like Phosphagenics oxymorphone patch. Maybe a good idea a decade ago. But now people are trying to get oxymorphone products out of the market not put new ones in it.

So that’s worthless now too.

To those who think the TGA are idiots, its Bill Gates fault, a big pharma conspiracy perhaps wait till you read the TGA Auspar which will contain the detailed reasoning behind the decision.

There is virtually no chance of recovery for Artimist at this point.

Its not like you just keep going with regulators until you find one that gives you the answer you want. They all think the same way … and the answer will be the same.

At what exact point it was doomed … who knows. But probably quite a few years.

In some ways this makes the job of hiring a new CEO easier. They only have to meet one criteria.

They must have previously (at least once) successfully developed a pharmaceutic product and got it approved.

The results when you have a CEO with 20+ years experience across multiple companies who never actually develops anything through to approval are pretty plain to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $43.70K 302.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1574614 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 604087 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.