SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: ASX Query Letters re ISX suspension & termination by Visa, page-191

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    I'm sure a major reason why other FinTech firms would not be treated the same as ISX, is that they would approach their replies to ASX queries in a far different manner.

ISX's responses are antagonistic and, if the last few are representative of how they have also approached earlier queries, also full of inconsistencies that become apparent when the thread is pulled.

I've seen plenty of examples of the ASX letting things go through to the keeper, or giving companies only a small wrap over the knuckles - when said companies have made an honest mistake and offer a mea culpa in their response.. holders can blame conspiracy theories all they want, and it will probably help them sleep better at night if this does end up as the next big Australian corporate scandal with ISX going under..

the defendant loudly proclaiming their innocence can certainly appear convincing.. but often that only works in the playground.. in their dealings with both the ASX and also Visa, ISX seem very reluctant to build a relationship with authorities / regulators in a collaborative manner.. its their way or the highway.. again, can work in the school life but when dealing with mature markets its time to put your big boy pants on..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.