SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: ASX Query Letters re ISX suspension & termination by Visa, page-67

1. 2,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    the VISA quotes seem pretty straight forward, they had significant concerns around ISX's AML processes and therefore decided to not do business with them.. that's VISA's decision as a commercial enterprise, it can pick who it does business with.

concerns around processes does not mean that there were any actual issues - just that, in VISA's view, ISX processes and procedures were not up to scratch (and probably more concerning, that ISX did not appear willing or able address the short comings)

I'll give ISX one thing, they can sure spin a story in public when attempting an explanation.. sure, that helps get holders on side, at the time, but it quite clearly gets harder to maintain under a little examination and the threads get pulled a little.. to the extent that ISX seem to have simply skipped over and ignored those questions and only answer what they choose to..

ISX would also be served well by dropping the excessive use of the emotive and dramatic language - again that's another thing that unravels quickly when found to not be the case.. i have a couple of teenage kids who have excuses for everything, nothing is ever their fault, the world is unfair, the teacher is lying, etc etc etc that's how ISX seems to be coming across now - could it be the first Millennial behaving company? biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.