SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: ASX Update on status of ASX Directions, page-78

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    So this is what i got from it:
    1. ASX was not provided with the agreed scope until the final report.
    2. ASX clearly wants to release the full report as this includes findings about the Visa disclosure.
    3. ASX isn't satisfied with the Clayton Utz report, completed by two partners of the law firm.

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. J. Ryan clearly wasn't in the loop when ASX agreed to Clayton Utz and in my view, is phishing for any type of wrong doing. It's clear, they want the full report released so that they can 'highlight' to the 'market' and the media (AFR - our 'good' friend joe aston) where ISX went wrong. Funny that AFR never reported the ISX announcement to shareholders on the 20th July but SMH did (Do i smell bias?).
    This is their only way ASX get out and they are picking at it until they get their way.

The alarm bells should be ringing for everyone watching this case!
    1. Clearly phishing for information.
    2. ASX keep adding more requests to the list and when ISX don't comply (because it wasn't part of the initial suspension), they just use it as an excuse to keep blocking resumption of quotation.
    3. Clearly will never reinstate to quotation because doing so before the conclusion of the federal court case, would be admitting wrong doing/ show the load of unfounded accusations ASX have put forth over the past few months.

I say to ISX -
    1. Push the 2nd tranche for $30mill through ASAP.
    2. 3rd tranche $50mill
    3. 4th tranche - hell double the lot for all this back and forth with ASX - $100 Mill

Total damages - $27mill + $30mill + $50mill + $100mill = $207million
    Let's see if ASX release that to the market as it would clearly impact on their earnings and be 'material' to their own share price. If they don't then a complaint should be sent to ASIC for investigation into the listing rules - 'own market operator doesn't follow its own rules'. (seriously...)

To end this, i'm sure Judge Davies will have words with ASX in the Federal Court Case.

(All the above are my own thoughts/views and that alone).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.