AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Have to agree with Foolingyou...'Too many chefs ruin the...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Have to agree with Foolingyou...

'Too many chefs ruin the broth..' And although AB1 has tremendous potential and are rapidly expanding their customer base through Iclick etc. I'm starting to wonder if they are stretching themselves too thin.?

I think I'd rather them focus their efforts on developing sandbox and the blockchain technology before delving into more games. Especially Atari, that's before my time, and I just figure anyone whos interested in block chain gaming probably doesn't have Yat Siu's sentimental attachment to the old games. I mean it's like comparing a MacBook to a typewriter.

As for selling out and buying back in.. I think from memory (don't quote me) quarterly is due in January. If they do announce a record profit or even consistent with the last one - and it did jump. (Well... Yeah.. Ouch)..

If it gets to around the 9cent mark at this point I'd buy more.. The sheer amount of partnerships being announced is diluting the SP.. I honestly believe the quarterly in dollars and cents will be the determining factor in the share price.. Either way.. Exciting..

Just my thoughts. Love hearing yours. Keep them coming..

Enjoy the festivities.

Manchild.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.