PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Itsa, ATL-1102 and Long Covid will be interesting research,...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi Itsa,
    ATL-1102 and Long Covid will be interesting research, and there are many searching on ways to treat long covid, so it would be terrific if ATL-1102 has a suggested effective aspect.
    Inflammation is suggested to be involved in nearly all diseases and ailments, one way or the other, and I'm of the opinion that different mechanisms will be treating correlated problems, not necessarily all problems.
    The way inflammation is turned on or off or delayed or adjusted may depend on which mechanism, and which side effects and which treatment.
    So I am hopeful that ATL-1102 is an effective treatment for long covid, but there will be more work to do even if we receive positive results initially.
    If the results are positive I think the media may take some notice, but that would also depend on the timeframes required to expand the study and potentially finalise a product.

I don't want to get in front of the initial results, they aren't here yet, so for me, it's an 'interest' at the moment until solid data returns.

My focus is on the DMD trial, Futility, and safety aspects which then correlate to MS advancement also, this DMD trial could be a proxy for various other potential uses for ATL-1102.

I'll see long covid as an interesting potential side shoot until some solid data either diminishes its potential there or validates its potential, that leaves me in a situation of a stable outlook at worst and an improved outlook otherwise.

Igor Koralnik seems well qualified and experienced with a good team behind him, so let's hope our inflammation switch is effective on the symptoms of long covid. His team has researched data with the world's longest follow-up period for long covid with neurological symptoms, so we have the right people involved.
    If we were really lucky something serendipitous could also come out of this study, you never know, but for now, we are investigating.
    Last edited by mac9: 14/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.