ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

i'm the same. I can only assume the CR raising has something to...

1. KSD
    1,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    i'm the same. I can only assume the CR raising has something to do with acquiring the shares from the trustee, assuming that they have no interest in the business moreso to recover their exposure. To do this would require selling to a major investor, which means they would have had to beat the feet around town, and maybe not got there.
    I knew a CR was imminent given the ash position and failure to secure an off-taker/funder, am sure the CR will be around the 60c mark or less, pretty much where it is today with the promise that it will be enough to get us to the next stage - usual dribble.

This hasn't been the tightest ship around with information, that's for sure...someone knew.

Anyways, scared to look at SP over the next week or so, even more concerned as to why the security trustee had to move on their position? Especially given if anyone knew the "real" value of the business with all the latest initiatives, RM et al should have.

But, of course i am only speculating, no idea, just trying to comprehend todays announcements. Seems they are never ending...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.