SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi @Perok I've been keeping up with all the day to day stuff,...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3152

Hi @Perok

I've been keeping up with all the day to day stuff, thanks for asking about me. It's been good to have a bit of time off to reflect and do some forward planning.

Congrats on your new baby. Wow, what a fortunate child to be able to benefit from your wise investment in iSignthis. Sounds like it's already paying off and having a big impact to your family.... fantastic.

All the comments from other posters about iSignthis having created a lifechanging event is so true. It's very satisfying when your belief, converts into reality, and most importantly you've loaded up with enough shares to change your destiny.

Soon we'll be moving from the lifechanging event into a generational event, that impacts family members and loved one's way into the future. All that needs to be done to take advantage of this phase is let the investment mature.

It's really great that so many lives have already been financially impacted from their investment in iSignthis. And to those people thinking they're missed the iSignthis boat.... no you haven't your just embarking from a different port. The destination and rewards are virtually the same for those that are prepared to hold at least medium to long term. Afterall iSignthis's world tour adventure into all the different financial market sectors has only just started. There's a long way left to go on this exciting journey.

17/5/19 Ann - New Markets

• Explore APAC, LATAM and US/CA markets > commence development of one new market this FY.

Wishing all holders, great success.

Cheers
    Tradealot

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Got to thinking, why was the ADI Update announcement made at 2pm on a Friday Arvo. The market wasn't expecting any news, the day and week was over. What was the real reason behind an announcement at that time.

I've seen this style of thing a few times now with iSignthis. In the past, a late in the day announcement that could really have waited for the next trading morning has been followed by a great price sensitive announcement.

It's like they clear the decks and tidy up any outstanding paperwork, before an even better announcement is released. That's the way it's unfolded in the same previous scenario's.

An interesting week headed our way in any case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.