AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Like a number of other holders i attended a shareholder...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Like a number of other holders i attended a shareholder presentation and discussed in depth with the Directors all of the concerns shareholders have outlined. I have attended every meeting that allowed shareholders to attend since 2018 (except the 2018 AGM). The overall impression i gained at this recent meeting is that NF  is now extremely confident about all aspects of the project including finance, offtake arrangements etc.

My interpretation of the presentation is that we will be pleasantly surprised with the results of the DFS. There were some comments at the meeting about possibly delaying the DFS if good results were obtained in the March discussions with DRC people about the SEZ. Most shareholders present recommended to NF and JC that it was important to meet the March deadline and any extra benefits from the SEZ could be provided in a revised document at a later date.

The probable add ons of the HYDRO plant/SEZ/ upgrading of the product etc will enhance AVZ's profitability and success. Within a few years, these extra benefits may be substantial.

The Yibin FIRB approval has not been delayed by Yibin or AVZ.

I came away from the meeting confident that AVZ will achieve financing and offtakes and any obstacles to production are either solved or are in the process of being solved. There appears to be no problem that will derail the project.

My only concerns which may delay the timetable is in regard to the effect of the Corona virus, a slowing world economy and a sharemarket that may be currently valuing shares without assessing all these risks fully.

My confidence is such that I have subsequently purchased more shares.

I suggest anyone interested in making investment decisions about AVZ  should wait until the DFS has been presented and then make your own decision.

Grassseeds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.