SPL 2.11% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

Ann: AZD0466 clinical DEP program global expansion, page-112

1. 5,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    there have been many posts, and rightly so, about our team and JF, not worthy of their positions. other companies have done the same with promised timelines, products and event and year later...nothing. From my observations SPL seems to be the worst.
    I look for timeline when investing, as getting old and don't have enough life time years to have something happen in 10years time, i invest precovid with suggested timelines..of a within a year of that, viraleze an added bonus.
    the SP has been shorted, and manipulated.
    some have pushed for a change of board and JF who seem to make heaps regardless of true achievements.

if the later were to happen...what would it do to look of SPL and its market confidence going forward, would our SP be 26cent.

it seems to me the only way forward is to get luck with trials, viraleze and Vgel turnarounds...so only hope left to something really falling into place....and the of course a takeover.

Covid number are increasing again as well as death rates and those suffering in hospital, just look at Vic with health system at breaking point yet the media and pollies would like to tell you its all under control, take off your mask and kill granny and grand pa is OK.
    Long covid data is accumulating. my guess is that 10% of the work force, is out with covid...folk could do all the data on how much that effects our economy and GDP, its huge, not to mention the untimely suffering for family death.

I don't know what SPL is achieving with these no eventful outcomes day to day, Many times i try and put myslef into what is being done in the office day to day...and come up with near nothing...a social event round the coffee table.

we have useful science, and product's that should be selling by the $100mil turnovers yet still only around the coffee table

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.