GW1 0.00% 4.0¢ greenwing resources ltd

I reckon you must have missed one of the earlier episodes of...

1. 7,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3331
    So, my increasingly furtive mind then tells me that Peter told you that "there's nothing in the Qtrlys that hasn't already been disclosed" and, lo and behold, it's in the previous Ann as you originally intonated! HaaaaI

Yet, there I was thinking the previous Ann was a strategy to isolate the production and sales results (highlighting the improvements) so that it would not get lost amongst the downsides (namely the negatvie cashflow) to be expected in the Qtrlys. I do hope there are some further tidbits of promising info in the incoming reports. Can't languish in the gutter forever... not a good or feel.
    I reckon you must have missed one of the earlier episodes of "The Truman Show", Marky. What a shame, coz the main paradoxes (and there was more than just one) that brought Dugs to BSM is really intruiging... one that has me bestowed with a soft spot for Dugsy... especially given his stealth and tenacity to reconsider the flipside of a seemingly negative slant and turn it completely on its head. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.250M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $6.8K 170K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 791 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.