MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

What we post often shows more about ourselves than the content...

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    What we post often shows more about ourselves than the content we believe we are posting about.

The biggest "have I missed anyone here" is the depth of irrationality that we sometimes go to in reacting to a momentary blip in the share price. (Consolation, if it it keeps going down u can join in buying more below the recent offer price, or like me in coming days just pay up and get more).

However, if you want to stand back and consider the following, it might add some alternatives.

The board has a responsibility to keep the company in fighting shape. Given we are rapidly approaching the grant of MIC and the subsequent release of the DFS MYL will become a walking takeover target. They are one of the largest unmined resources in the world and I have no doubt they will be pursued. I personally do not want to see them taken over by someone lobbying a cheap bid and MYL not being in a position to defend the value our company represents. Whether that defense is getting bids up to reasonable levels or defeating the attempt and going onto mine. I want full value for this investment.

Keeping sufficient funds on hand to both show the upside by continued modest drilling and exploration, advancing the ground work and to hold out during a bid process (which could be months) needs sufficient capital on hand. It would be very difficult to raise while under a take over offer.

The tiny capital raise which they have done (so tiny it has bought howls of outrage from some) is prudent insurance in my view.

MIC could arrive in the next few weeks and then the tones will change I suspect!

(From the back of beyond...back in civilisation in a few days)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.