EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

No offence taken, but i for one planned on voting against the...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    No offence taken, but i for one planned on voting against the remuneration report which would lead to the 1st strike if the combined total was 25% or greater (not that i have 25%). Two strikes leads to board spill. And I don't believe myself to be the only frustrated share holder.

The fact remains that CBA and Westoz were let in through the CR and i believe the manipulation in the share price was caused by Westoz. Don't you think it too much of a coincidence that as soon as they're outed the traffic (bots) makes a 100% u-turn? I do. We now have systematic and uneconomical buy orders pushing the price up, rather than the previous sell orders going down.

The fact remains that boards will live, or die, based upon their share price performance. And KNL's share price going backwards, despite all they've achieved in the past 12 months is/would be more than i, and i suspect a few others, could stomach without sending a clear message that business as usual isn't helping us. But that's just me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.32K 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 40549 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.