AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

It amazes me at the intensity of posting from non-AGO...

1. 332 Posts.
    It amazes me at the intensity of posting from non-AGO shareholders on the AGO thread. Not just a comment here or there, but in some cases hundreds & hundreds of posts. Looking at some of these, I do acknowledge they post comments on several other stocks, but some posters just seem to love posting on AGO. Morning, noon or night, weekday or weekend, it is quite relentless. I know it’s a free world but you do have to wonder why anyone would want to go to so much effort. And whilst you’re all clapping & hands and laughing as the share price plummets to all times low, spare a thought for the hundreds of employees that will lose their jobs when this company goes belly up. Not to mention the thousands of Mums & Dads shareholders who have lost hard earned savings on this, because they believed in the companies rhetoric. I am sure they don’t find your humour very funny at all.

I’m not defending AGO here either, IMO I believe the directors have well & truly bordered on shear negligence here and should be questioned in a court of law. Nor do I think these posters are working for a large iron ore mine who are trying to finish off AGO. The company is more than capable of doing that themselves – they don’t need anyone’s help. Plus anyone that takes any comments from complete strangers on this site probably need mental help anyway.

Then we have the rampers who post incorrect information that doesn’t even make sense. It makes reading the threads very boring, but in particular I am finding the constant joy the non-shareholders seem to be taking in this companies pain as in particular bad taste.

And yes I know I can put you on ignore. All I want to point out is this isn’t just about proving who is right, or who is the cleverest on hotcopper. Show a little respect that people have lost a lot of money and other people are going to lose their jobs and livelihood.

I am glad Brinsden & Flanagan weren’t in charge of the lifeboats on the Titanic. Everyone would have died as they wouldn’t let anyone off the ship. “Everythings going to be ok, no need to get off” they would be saying as the water ebbs over the bow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.