RAC 0.76% $1.30 race oncology ltd

Ann: Becoming a substantial holder, page-37

1. 5,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1739
    We're locked-down in kiwi-land - personally I'm pleased - our Government showed they can actually make a big decision when it counted.

Good luck in Australia - I wish you well, keep safe and healthy.

Here's a very timely part-article from Ray Dalio ... thought provoking. For me - justifies investment even in these times - targeted investment!

Ray Dalio is no stranger to economic crises but he thinks this one could be different.In a LinkedIn opinion piece, the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund said market moves were common. But this time three things were different.First, never before in our lifetimes were interest rates so low. Second, never had wealth and political gaps been so high. Finally, never before had the US encountered a rival power in China.Consequently he anticipates a different outcome to past crises.As Dalio articulated, economies face a damned if you do, damned if you don’t scenario.“We are now facing a choice between having more economic growth with more sickness and death or having less of these,” he said.While he thinks this question is debatable, society first has to settle on three issues:Luxuries are not as important as basic necessities such as health, education and “basic maintenance”;It’s “no big deal” to reduce luxury spending; andIf luxury spending shifts to necessity spending, there’ll be enough to cover the necessities.“If we agree on those things then we should make that our goal and figure out how to best get there,” he said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
-0.010(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $215.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.23 $212.1K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5201 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 9799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.28
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.23 17594
Last updated 15.52pm 29/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.