KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

So let's just stick with share price movements, some upramping...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    So let's just stick with share price movements, some upramping vs downramping, KLL vs SO4 et al, fast Tony vs slow Rudy to keep you happy.
    I'm a musician with no background in global economics but I found the conversation interesting. It developed organically, was hardly a hijacking of the thread and, like sevo, I believe some of the themes raised are relevant to KLL and therefore of interest to KLL shareholders like myself. Moreover there were opposing viewpoints put forward with no personal attacks, a rare thing on Hotcopper. I would also point out that KLL is not one of the most discussed stocks on Hotcopper where new threads are started every 15 minutes with content constantly overlapping between them.
    So what has your hall monitoring achieved? No posts since you've clarified your annoyance on a day when the market isn't even open. And I see none of the interesting posters have availed themselves of the opportunity to visit the playground set up by AusInvest either. Well done to you both. Your delicate sensibilities have been protected. And so I'm not off topic let's all hope the share price busts 30 cents this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.