Ann: BGL: Bidder's Statement , page-12

1. 496 Posts.
    Floppinab, those are fairly serious and personal allegations against a person to publish in a public forum. It makes me think you perhaps have an alterior motive in making the comments? Giving you the benefit of the doubt however, I will say that over the years I have met plenty of the sort of people you have described in your post, and whilst I will be the first to admit its hard to judge the character of a person in a brief encounter I spoke briefly with Mr Tyler at the AGM and found him to be quite personable and down to earth. I can't comment on the professional performance of Mr Tyler whilst at Nokia, but would assume if its as bad as you suggest he probably wouldnt still be there. Leaving that aside as has been pointed out by previous posts, he is a non exec chairman. The driving force for BGL has been the CEO, Jason Ashton. A simply google search will give you a quick idea about his calibre. Allegations about inaction can quickly be refuted by a quick glance at the announcements of the company over the last 10 or so months. Two earnings accretive acquisitions, a company transforming takeover in the making, network expansion, share placement to expand the registry, channel partner sign ups, record earnings and profits etc etc. I think I take a pretty balanced veiw on things and more than happy to debate ideas, but as I said I have reservations about the motive behind your post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.040(3.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.745B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.35 $1.40 $1.34 $27.84M 20.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 121621 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 8200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.