ADN 4.55% 2.3¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Binding Offtake Agreement signed with Traxys, page-97

1. 941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    "financiers take real boa’s into consideration yes. ones that are conditional are treated as conditional.
    this one says if traxys can sell kaolin u have a deal.if they can’t u don’t.
    not withstanding no port agreements or even water there is what u had months ago.
    traxys will try and sell kaolin. that’s it.
    I’d say this is for a raise."

You are talking nonsense. And you know it. Skimming thru all the shite on this this and other threads all you are about is attempting to put downward pressure on the price because you cannot stand the thought of ADN SP rising beyond your sell price. I confess to having bad thoughts like that too from time to time. Its human nature.

I am now talking to serious posters. I have confirmed with Patrick that ADN have signed take or pay contracts (my words) for CRM and HRM. There are no conditions at all attached to CRM. Just read the deal - the words speak for themselves - no hidden agenda. No Trumpian conspiracy theories. With HRM being a brand new untested market product it is common sense to require market acceptance for HRM. As with any product in any supply chain ADN needs to deliver on the agreed specifications. So we have BOA's for finance/funding review as strong as any. There is even some hedging in there which financiers will love - spreading the risk. Bob has delivered on his Mine to Market strategy. Traxys are not stupid. They have done their DD before committing TO PURCHASE - ADN assumes they have downstream buyers ready.

This a major breakthru event for ADN as it heads towards FID. Gamechanger. Still a bit to go - but we are heading in the right direction - and yes there is the prospect of a small top raise to complement debt finance to keep the lights on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $440.2K 19.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174773 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 924651 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.