BGT 17.8% 5.3¢ bio-gene technology ltd

well said mate! I also grabbed a few under .10 c recently. The...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    well said mate!

I also grabbed a few under .10 c recently. The fact we have three deals in the works that continue to progress is reassuring enough for me to continue sailing the high seas, the sp movement is always something to consider but it can often just be noise with smaller caps. The illiquid nature of bgt (for now) means any big holder can cause violent sp swings in either direction, therein lies the opportunity if you have the conviction/financial strength and are not prone to emotional stress. I guess time will tell now as we approach bigger and more significant milestones that the market will not be able to ignore, I really like the risk/reward now and feel that the risk is decreasing with each positive announcement.

Agree that the next development will likely be STK term finalization. Additionally, registration developments, new commercial agreements and potentially some non dilutive funding in the works as we may be in need of capital soon, quarterly should give a better idea of that picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.008(17.8%)
Mkt cap ! $10.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $6.955K 139.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195013 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.