BGT 17.8% 5.3¢ bio-gene technology ltd

BIO-GENE SUBMITS TWO NEW INTERNATIONAL PATENT APPLICATIONS •...

1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    BIO-GENE SUBMITS TWO NEW INTERNATIONAL PATENT APPLICATIONS

• First patent covers use of Beta-triketones to control resistant pest populations • Second patent covers use of Beta-triketones in combination with other chemistry to control pests • Beta-triketones are a naturally occurring class of chemicals, and form the basis for Bio-Gene’s FlavocideTM compound • Successful patent grant will provide protection until at least 2038.
    Bio-Gene Technology Limited (ASX: BGT, “Bio-Gene” or “the Company”), an agtech development company enabling the next generation of novel insecticides to address insecticide resistance, is pleased to announce the submission of two new international patent applications.

These applications are based on novel inventions generated by the company over the past 18 months with respect to the role of its technology against various resistant pest populations and compelling data relating to use of its technology in combination with existing chemistries.

The submissions, entitled “Pest Management” and “Control of Resistant Pests”, will cover the family of chemistry known as Beta-triketones when used in combination with other pesticides or when used to control insecticide resistant populations of pests.

These patent applications reserve the right to file applications in all major countries around the world. Successful grants will provide protection for the technologies until at least July 2038.

Richard Jagger, Bio-Gene’s CEO commented: “We are delighted to be able to make these submissions, based on data we have been obtaining from our research over the past 18 months. These are significant milestones in the development of our Intellectual Property (I.P.) and value proposition. The extended period of protection offered by these patents will create significant advantages for our customers as they develop new and novel products for the marketplace.”

The ongoing development of I.P. for the company’s technology platform is a key component of the Company’s strategic plan to deliver value to its customers and shareholders.

In addition to filing these patents, the company has been able to accumulate specific I.P. relating to the manufacture of its lead molecules FlavocideTM and QcideTM. Bio-Gene intends to continue to develop value-adding I.P. surrounding its technology and to file further patent applications in the future.

• First patent covers use of Beta-triketones to control resistant pest populations • Second patent covers use of Beta-triketones in combination with other chemistry to control pests • Beta-triketones are a naturally occurring class of chemicals, and form the basis for Bio-Gene’s FlavocideTM compound • Successful patent grant will provide protection until at least 2038.
    Bio-Gene Technology Limited (ASX: BGT, “Bio-Gene” or “the Company”), an agtech development company enabling the next generation of novel insecticides to address insecticide resistance, is pleased to announce the submission of two new international patent applications.

These applications are based on novel inventions generated by the company over the past 18 months with respect to the role of its technology against various resistant pest populations and compelling data relating to use of its technology in combination with existing chemistries.

The submissions, entitled “Pest Management” and “Control of Resistant Pests”, will cover the family of chemistry known as Beta-triketones when used in combination with other pesticides or when used to control insecticide resistant populations of pests.

These patent applications reserve the right to file applications in all major countries around the world. Successful grants will provide protection for the technologies until at least July 2038.

Richard Jagger, Bio-Gene’s CEO commented: “We are delighted to be able to make these submissions, based on data we have been obtaining from our research over the past 18 months. These are significant milestones in the development of our Intellectual Property (I.P.) and value proposition. The extended period of protection offered by these patents will create significant advantages for our customers as they develop new and novel products for the marketplace.”

The ongoing development of I.P. for the company’s technology platform is a key component of the Company’s strategic plan to deliver value to its customers and shareholders.

In addition to filing these patents, the company has been able to accumulate specific I.P. relating to the manufacture of its lead molecules FlavocideTM and QcideTM. Bio-Gene intends to continue to develop value-adding I.P. surrounding its technology and to file further patent applications in the future.

Richard Jagger, Bio-Gene’s CEO commented: “We are delighted to be able to make these submissions, based on data we have been obtaining from our research over the past 18 months. These are significant milestones in the development of our Intellectual Property (I.P.) and value propositionBIO-GENE SUBMITS TWO NEW INTERNATIONAL PATENT APPLICATIONS

. The extended period of protection offered by these patents will create significant advantages for our customers as they develop new and novel products for the marketplace.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.008(17.8%)
Mkt cap ! $10.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $6.955K 139.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 195013 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 303 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.