TZN 15.6% 3.7¢ terramin australia limited.

The Bird in Hand Goldmine was good enough to generate wealth to...

1. 10,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    The Bird in Hand Goldmine was good enough to generate wealth to the area in the 1800's and put them on the map. The Nugent family were originally farmers who should be nurturing their legacy, not destroying it. They even named their winery after the very gold mine they now seek to destroy! How is white anting the Bird in Hand Gold Mine now not denying their own history. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Instead of fighting against their own namesake they should be working hand in hand to promote their common shared history. A wise business man would be looking at how the revival of this old historical gold mine would be mutually beneficial and could help to catapult the winery onto the world stage. Engaging in some nonsensical confrontation when this golden opportunity has presented itself makes zero sense to me, zero sense. I'm sure there must be a mutually beneficial path to take if both parties would only sit down and discuss the way forward in a constructive, visionary and mutually beneficial manner. Some dream for a once in a lifetime opportunity, while others having it sitting right in front of them obliviously choose to roll over and snore the night away instead. Go figure.

THE BIRD IN HAND WINERY
    Named after the Bird in Hand gold mine which operated on the land in the 1800s, the Bird in Hand winery prospers from rich red soil on the estate surrounded by beautiful Australian gum trees. Founded by South Australian Andrew Nugent whose grandparents were farmers, his pathway began at agricultural college later going on to work on vineyards and olive groves as an apprentice. It was in 1997 when Nugent and his father bought a run-down dairy farm in the Adelaide Hills with 80 acres of land, and where the Bird in Hand legacy began.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.005(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $78.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $7.02K 204.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14396 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.