TZN 15.6% 3.7¢ terramin australia limited.

DEM released their assessment of the Project...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    DEM released their assessment of the Project https://www.energymining.sa.gov.au/industry/minerals-and-mining/mining/major-projects-and-mining-activities/developing-projects/bird-in-hand-gold-project

I cant see anything negative in this report and conclusion on pg 141 reads: Government assesses that all environmental outcomes relevant to the continuation ofexisting land use can be achieved and that the mine would result in a net economic benefitto the state.Government has assessed the following environmental values relevant to existing land use,groundwater, surface water, weeds and pests, traffic, air quality, noise, blast vibration and airoverpressure and visual amenity. The assessment concluded proposed design andmitigation measures would result in achievement of all relevant outcomes, resulting in theopportunity for multiple land uses and adjacent industries to co-exist, if a lease was granted.The independent economic impact assessment concluded that the risk to other economicactivities would be low with the implementation of proposed controls. The independent peerreview validated the modelling approach and assumptions made.Economic modelling based on 2017 commodity prices shows that the proposed mine wouldcontribute over $220 million to gross state product (GSP), which would be in addition to theGSP contributed by agriculture allowing both industries to jointly contribute to the stateeconomy.

They held this back last week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.005(15.6%)
Mkt cap ! $78.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $7.02K 204.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14396 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.