TER 0.00% 21.5¢ terracom limited

Ann: Blair Athol Result - July 2021, page-93

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    We will find out in three weeks if Gosh did the right thing getting out.

This rather serious looking fellow walks into an Australian Bank and asks for the Bank
    Manager. Out comes the overweight sweaty Bank Manager and the customer pulls out a Term
    Deposit Certificate for $200,mil which falls due on that very same day. He says to the Bank
    Manager. I have come to collect this it's due today. The Bank Manager swings his head around
    with an aghast look and replies " My dear fellow. Just because it falls due today doesn't mean
    you should actually expect to be repaid today. Let me explain some facts here...First of all,
    how do you want it repaid. Oh I see...by cashiers cheque. Well therein lies our first problem.
    We have a huge backlog of work in our documentary processing department.This is because
    our documentary processing department is based in South Africa and none of our employees
    there speak English. So by the time we arrange for interpreters to assist in drafting, editing
    auditing and finally executing the cashiers cheque some 21 days will have elapsed.
    So no, you cannot be so unreasonable as to expect to be paid today. We will need an
    extension of 21 days before you can expect payment. And also I need to advise you that
    you will only get paid on that extended date if some other customer comes into the bank with $$200mil
    that he wishes to place on term deposit So sorry to not be able to help you today. As I have
    explained it is completely out of our control.
    Is there anything else I can help you with. Have a nice day."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $234.9K 1.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 126223 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 799749 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.