BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Ann: BMB Secures Investment in Nowa Ruda Project , page-33

1. 17 Posts.
    re: Ann: BMB Secures Investment in Nowa Ruda ... I agree zmans,less chance of CR, Ample skill will be keen to get this producing (he has invested heavily in BMB and now the "new" company that will be polish coal.

I hear we lost 15 % for 5 million- what i should hear is we got 15 % in strong hands that won't trade for a measly 1-2cps!
    He has big $ invested in this company, he has more to lose then anyone.

If we did not have ample skill this company would be worthless with no hope of ever developing into a producer. We need $ he supplies it (for a cost via dilution)... better him then 20 traders pushing for a 5% gain and dropping it on its ar$e and repeating the strategie, at the cost of LT holders many that have an av price in the mid teens.

this co is so much stronger then when i first got in a few years ago. Massive potential!

Even the Aust assets could/probably will get us in to profitable production with the help of our farmins and to help carry the cost for a fair share of the profit. No one seems to care about the Aust tenements, i recon that last announcement was great - new targets never explored before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.