SVL 6.25% 8.5¢ silver mines limited

Ann: Board Appointment, page-17

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Rorbag, indeed. I would not want to be on the wrong side of that trading halt by sitting on the sidelines at this stage. I agree that the final report should be shared with SVL and in turn it ought to announce it. The risk is to the upside.

You will gather I think its pretty much inevitable approval will be given, with a range of the usual types of environmental conditions. Even if the final report contains a contrary view I still think approval will result. Policitally it has been made clear this is too important a project to stop.

Fernit I have given you a great analysis for the outstandingly accurate "Silver will trade below 10$ USD soon..." you quoted from a certain poster. A chuckle, which that got from me, deserves recognition. It reminds me of all the silly posts when FMG was just a couple of dollars and sometimes less. Pleased I accumulated a few FMG in the weaker times. I feel much the same about SVL.

Regardless of short term maschinations in my view plainly this has multibagger potential from here, whether this year, next year or longer term.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.005(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $131.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.9¢ 8.2¢ $1.799M 20.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 494752 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 495894 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.