WKT 0.00% 11.3¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Board Changes, page-48

1. 35,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    Hi we are all holding and hoping for success. At one stage from memory Bigman had bought a holding in LNY and a few of his posts then were in the positive nature then he sold and went back to his persistant negative postings.I have had this happen on other stocks and therefore I am very wary of their intentions. Another stock that I hold WKT Walkabout we have put up with the same negative crap but now that they have secured finances and can go ahead and build thier mineand processing plant The also recently appointed a new director who has a very good background but he also posts a lot of the posite things going on on Twitter some very dedicated posters over there . These negative posters do have various reasons for their postings and this makes me very unhappy . With both stocks LNY and WKT the negative posters have caused holders to SELL and buyers to withhold their purchases where they could have made some very good gains . Sorry for the long posts but I have nothing else to do on avery bleak cold day in lockdown in Melbourne Cheers Towie DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $5.266K 46.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 862293 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 345704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.