ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,990 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    not sure if you’re replying to me? By the way I wasn’t replying to you I was replying to @cuppa. I use the quote function (note the reference to your quote at the start here. The one I’m replying to and the quote to @cuppa) as it makes things much clearer.

I think from reading your posts here for the last few weeks you like to operate in a not so clear way and may be deliberately trying to cause doubt and confusion here.

I ended a reply to you a few weeks back with over and out. This time I will be more clear. I will never respond to another one of your posts.

You are either a shorter, downramper, general wind up merchant or ignorant and lazy with regard to your due diligence.

One parting comment as a direct answer to only part of your posts I can really understand as a question as it ends with a ?.......Go to the ADN chart. Have a look at the SP anytime prior to Sept 2020. Write the number down, deduct it from the current SP...you will then have a number, multiple that number by the amount of shares held and the result is the mysterious paper profit you seek.

PSS one very final parting comment, some really shrewd holders bought around 1c and sold in the 30’s....as the yanks say “do the math”

good night and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.