SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Board of Director Changes, page-198

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    OK! I will just say it. Philip Lucas's specialty is mergers & acquisitions, correct? Maybe he was brought in so that SYA can merge or be taken over by a big entity. Maybe BL didn't want this. Maybe he wanted SYA to be a big entity instead of being consumed by one. Maybe that is the reason he left suddenly.
    Maybe BL gave indications that the MARLIN was hooked. He got his freebies for that. Then the Marlin through the hook and went somewhere else.
    Maybe SYA is Altura 2.0?
    Maybe the BOD are the problem and not BL?
    So many questions and no answers.
    Whatever reason/reasons that what happened today transpired, in my opinion, is not good news.
    Either the BOD got duped by BL or BL got duped by the BOD. Whatever reason doesn't really matter right now. What matters is that us shareholders have been played/duped. At least in the short while until news comes out WTF happened.
    Until then, back "HOLD" sentiment for me. Hopefully better news comes out in the near future so I can stay "HELD" position. Hopefully not "TOTAL LOSS". After holding 6+ years, I guess I will keep on holding for a while longer. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $602.1K 17.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 15159176 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 380935 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.