TVN 4.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Boardroom Radio Broadcast, Mr Paul Burton, page-19

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Another rehearsed broadcast....Nt welcoming back Gunnerrolleyes.png...if the secret deals he'd been making in China and his stance of Darwin Port leasing came out prior to the election I doubt he would have got in. Gunner is a likeable fella but has done very little in creating the jobs he'd promised in his first term. Darwin was on it's knees before the covid-19 ( real estate down 25% and businesses that have been here for decades closing their doors...population down 2.5%) the only reason imo that he retained power in the NT was a relatively free covid nothing else. The only project that got streamlined in his first term was the fracking and nothing else. I half heartedly wanted to vote for him simply for what PB touched on ....No change in Departments. We all saw how that set us back last time when Gunner got over the Giles.
    To this prearranged script was just noise....PB being excited...come on now ....he sounds like he could go to sleep ...it's so planned.
    I like in more detail of our new company secretary's role...what are these agreements of many aspects that need to be sorted.
    I'd like a broadcast where it puts PB under the pump....this is just a rehearsed feel good Blah Blah Blah.
    After all this time the feed is still not completed...how then can anything go forward....banks need figures and locked in contracts. Vimson is our sales operator on a commission. When last I knew banks only worked on concrete figures...so far there's nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $23.40K 495.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1439 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 756843 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.