BOD 0.00% 2.4¢ bod science limited

This is great news for BOD and opens up the huge US market and...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is great news for BOD and opens up the huge US market and another feather in management's cap. This article i read from Prof Iain McGregor recently, suggested 1 in 7 Yanks have tried a CBD product - so huge potential. Prof McGregor is on BOD's advisory team. Interestingly he also noted levels approved recently are probably not high enough to benefit patients.

To me it seems there is still some uncertainty with CBD products, uncertainty with profitability of CBD stocks, which is why some investors aren't sure whether their Arthur or Martha. This is translating into volatility of the SP.

I feel confident long term as BOD has so many irons in the fire. Link to article below.

"The new analysis, published this week in the International Journal of Drug Policy, shows that CBD-containing products are readily available online and in health food stores and pharmacies across the USA, Canada, Britain and most European countries. It is estimated that approximately 1 in 7 Americans have used CBD-containing products. These products include CBD-containing oils, capsules, beverages, lozenges and confectionery. In Switzerland, CBD-containing cannabis is also legally available as a tobacco substitute.In Australia and New Zealand, however, CBD products are highly regulated and can only be accessed by a doctor applying on behalf of a patient through a complex and expensive “special access” process.Last week, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) announced it may allow over-the-counter access to CBD products in Australian pharmacies from 2021.However, analysis by the Lambert Initiative shows that the maximum doses permitted under the TGA proposal (60 milligrams a day) may not be high enough to benefit patients. These are usually seen at higher CBD doses of between 300 and 1500 milligrams a day.

https://www.sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2020/09/16/Australia-unprepared-for-over-the-counter-medical-cannabis-sales.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.