AW1 4.35% 12.0¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Bonanza Copper Hits and New Discovery at Storm, page-484

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Rick Rule backed Ivanhoe from the early days too - mentioned several times back in 2017/18 it was his largest position when it was around $2-$3 CAD (and he likes Storm too btw). Middelkoop loves Storm for the exact same reasons RR loved Ivanhoe (and loves Storm too) - it will make him rich. I warned folks a couple of weeks ago they were coming for your shares and that is exactly what they did - hovered up millions from folks with massive BS attack on all the forums with the perfect blend of lies and truth. Believe me they will come again and again until you have moved on to the next hot story (and if you were honest with yourself you would realize for every 100 hot stories only 1 ever pans out and somehow you lost a ton of cash in the process of the chase but with that 1 or 2 great hits that keeps you addicted - this is gambling not investing or speculating). I have been investing for a long time and seen many hype plays come and go and have worked very hard to build nest egg to retire from my day job, invest in some nice divvys and piss around with 100k for fun as I do love the game. Do your own DD. Do NOT rely on idiots - myself included - on these godforsaken forums. Do not fall into the TA BS for mining stocks - you will miss the dollar run to get the penny. If you want to be rich you have to spend 10s to 100s of hours researching the true winners in this space - that is what I do after work and weekends every week (it also helps if you love the chase and work). So get off your butt, review ALL of the NRs from day 1. Get out the mining claims, google earth, xls. and map/chart the hell out of everything. get corebox for the intercepts (though for the sediment plays it is hard to use without extrapolating horizontally rather than vertically) and actually pick up a few geo/research reports on minerology, geological formations etc. and also get a handle on capex for going to a mine as 1-300 decent finds will actually turn into a mine. That way you will not get scared out of a fantastic find due to the BS on the forums - note NO ONE spends multiple posts on a POS stock - they only come out in force and en mass for the good ones. But for god sakes stop listening to me and DO THE WORK yourself. P.S I trust Middelkoop far more than Rick Rule - he always seem a smug smart aleck and certainly only cared about his own self interest - never trust someone that loves the limelight so much imho (speaking of which why the am I posting so much on this Aussie board? Great Q - what is my motivation for doing so?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $62.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $25.65K 219.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1165443 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 310778 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.