TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Bonner 1H Fraccing Successful , page-21

1. 5,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    Calling companies is rarely of too much use. They aren't allowed to give any material information (fair enough), and they obviously give the most heavily positive bias and implication they possibly can. You'll never hear them sounding anything but upbeat and positive, even if it's shortly before terrible news is to be released. But all the same it can be interesting to see what they say.

I'd be surprised if they would be willing to say whether or not oil was in the recovered fluid, that would be pretty obviously material.

gonnfishing: I've had similar thoughts. Two months of silence is a worry, it makes me wonder if this well is a dud, especially given the fracking complications, but there's activity to suggest positives. Unfortunately I think we can be pretty sure this well isn't going to be an impressive producer, they would have had something to say by now if it was. Of course, I'd be thrilled to be proven wrong.

I wonder if there is some good news coming up, and they're waiting until that can be announced so that they can use it to take the edge off the lackluster flow results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.