BUB 0.00% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

OK, let me answer to your post.* your first point: Yes,...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    OK, let me answer to your post.

* your first point: Yes, production slowed at that time to clear out stock that was stored at Mainfreight at 955 Taylors Road. They cleared out all stock out of that warehouse. They no longer use that warehouse to store finished goods. They have transferred to the much larger Mainfreight warehouse at 757 Taylors Road. So yes, obviously by clearing out a warehouse and sending everything out, their “sales weirdly grew”.
    So, if I’m not very much aware of the whole BUBS operation, how do I know where and when they store their products? And the addresses of their warehouses? Is it common knowledge? Does anyone else know this information?

* point 2: I couldn’t obtain photos due to security concerns and the risk of my contacts being reprimanded. Their job and security is much more important than your, or mine ego’s.

* point 3: I said I wasn’t sure if those products were released as yet. As it turned out, they were.

Was it common knowledge that BUBS is in the process of exporting to Canada?

Was it common knowledge that they had to modify the lids to export to Malaysia?

Was it common knowledge that the FDA auditing process was a couple of weeks ago?

Was it common knowledge that they passed the audit and are simply awaiting signed documentation before releasing the news?

I don’t think I need to prove to you or anyone else who I am or what I do for a living!
    I think you’re the one that said I was a low level factory worker that was fired months ago or something along those lines! Lol!

So out of everything else I have posted, is that the only grievance you have with me? I’ll be only to glad to answer anything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $150.2K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 3176510 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 490028 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.