BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Very impressive presentation - pity the hardware wasn't quite...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Very impressive presentation - pity the hardware wasn't quite ready to be launched at CES in Vegas which would have provided greater exposure. At least it works unlike some other selfie drone that wasn't fully operational. I think a launch in the States would have garnered much more interest?

Just wondering with the demo with the hairdryer - where was Buddy Ohm connected to get the maximum power reading? Was it to the mains supply in the room? Also do the sensors need to be regularly calibrated or once a year when the batteries are replaced - how do you gauge their accuracy?

Pity they did not release a Buddy Ohm Lite version for small businesses which can monitor just electricity and water usage costing $250-300/month or so? There are many small businesses that would be benefit from such cost savings which helps their bottom line.

I hope the SA gov will be the first to put up their hand to install one of these devices in every institution from offices, hospitals and schools. That will assist them in monitoring and managing their energy usage during peak demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.