UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

I think all that BS about a punt it's just rubbish. We have...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I think all that BS about a punt it's just rubbish. We have a small Company, which is almost profitable based on its foundation revenue that has successfully built a breakthrough technology at a time with the acceptance of that technology has never been greater. There are competitors, but none of the competitors can match the unique aspect of the technology, which gives them a point of difference, and a competitive advantage. This market is literally worth billions and we only want maybe 10% of it. A toehold will lead to a foothold, which leads to 3 points of contact and up we climb. When you do the fundamental analysis, this company has a unique position entering the market at a very unique time. Some will call that a punt and others will call that an informed and calculated risk. This share price is a gift. The downrampers' on this forum are a joke. The best thing you can do is put them on ignore. I am staying strong as it is difficult to find any uniquely positioned opportunities like this. I mean, I invite any of the downrampers to nominate one other company that has this unique opportunity situation across the entire ASX. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $11.98K 798.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1850800 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.