ADN 0.00% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Surely there would have to be a follow up announcement today.I'd...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Surely there would have to be a follow up announcement today.

I'd like to think that the release of such a price sensitive announcement after close of trading is a strategic move to avoid an irrational selloff before the release of a "counteracting" announcement this morning. At least one would hope so!

I know it's been said to death, but Bob's recent mega share purchase must surely be anything but a charitable act, and has to be seen as a vote of confidence for ADN's prospects.

Bob is undertaking a major house clean, and he looks to be purging ADN of the cumbersome fluff and distractions that have plagued it in its quest to be the king of everything before it could even master the art of crawling, let alone walking. He's not here to sell a $1/share dream, but is trying to put together a proper framework for a nuts and bolts business that can one day facilitate that dream.

I'm willing to give him that chance, and this is the first time I've felt that we have a Commander in Chief who looks to be in control.

PS. I see a lot of agro towards JM, and some of it not entirely unwarranted, but we all know he was never the right man for the top job, and was wasted in a capacity for which he wasn't qualified. He is where he needs to be now, and I hope the company can now finally utilise him to his full capacity and for the ultimate benefit of shareholders.

Best of luck to all today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $185.0K 10.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2776238 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 448952 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 7848281
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.