FND 4.53% $3.92 findi limited

Ann: Capex and Cashflow FY24 guidance investor presentation, page-5

1. 1,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Thanks for this perspective,

I agree we appear to have good indications of how the ATM side of the business will scale. Metrics are available for this. Also, I recall an indication that a possible 4000 more ATM's were up for grabs within the next 12 months. As previously stated by Findi ..."We expect our pipeline to expandamidst the ongoing consolidationwithin the ATM market."" Leverage expertise from ATM Solutions to establishphysical stores with WLAs by 2025."

Q: Does this include the possible continuation (or new contract win) for the ExtendedState Bank of India ( SBI )contract to supply 3,912 ATMs.
    Q: Is theWhite Label ATM ( WLA )licence application (submitted March 2023) expected to be decided by end of calender year (31/12/23) or Financial Year (31/3/24) as it appears that both was stated.

I am also keen to understand the Findipay part of the organisation and if the current run rate is adding 1500-2000 Findipay operators per month is anything to go by, I feel this company will scale fast.

I am also excited by this (from today's presentation)

FREE CASH FLOW HIGHLIGHTS

•Free cash flow (to theFindi ) is projected to be $14.5M in FY24, after allocating $6.1M to capex required to complete the CBI ATM•FY24 will beFindi’s first financial period of positive free cash flows, as we attain scale.

•As such, we plan to commence paying down gross corporate debt by leveraging our growing FCFs.

•In FY24, we will paydown gross corporate debt by $6.8M, with net repayment of borrowings comprising of $7.6M of repayments and $0.7M of proceeds from external debt

•FCFE of $7.6M projected in FY24 will provide us the opportunity to meet certain strategic objectives, such as pursuing inorganic acquisitions, accelerating our WLA strategy, expandingour FindiPay footprint, and returning value to shareholders by way of an ordinary dividend.

Hold on for the ride..

Cheers Anton

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.