SVY 4.17% 2.5¢ stavely minerals limited

Hi Cman ... it was a musing. I use Incredible Charts and just...

1. 2,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 643
    Hi Cman ... it was a musing. I use Incredible Charts and just fiddle with their free service - which is nice of them. I always worried about this board being dominated by multibagger longs ... so on a day like this it has to be down big time as new money won't support multibagger long selling, no matter how many here state they're long for ever. The new CEO SP incentive targets are more realistic than many might have wished ... another dose of reality in this free cash environment we've had through the multiple quantitative easing programmes that have to now be unwound.

I thought it'd take a couple of weeks once the US market rot set in ... it seems to have started with the earnings shortfall of a few corporations last week.

But whether svy actually makes 20c or somewhere between the recent 26c low and there doesn't matter, it looks pretty likely it's down there somewhere now.

I liked one strong long saying there'd be men on Mars before svy hits 20c. He may regret that today.

Goodluck to all ... remember no one ever went

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $11.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $16.84K 674.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 561108 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 404000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.