AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Hi People It was said many months back that this...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi People
    It was said many months back that this mineral/Resource-Ticker was going to be a slow but steady surety... (A 2018 boomer)
    In perspective we appreciate that Vanadium was going to be the late party attendee in the new tech scene. Lithium is still the king of new tech, and to many (Sadly), it still has to prove 'her case'.
    Hence" we as the 'next' tech will take time... It is not be an overnight 'success'. To expect this is not reasonable...more so under the present world climate..

Locally, Yes, AVL has given an (although unsuccessful) attempt at attracting shareholder growth recognition through a lithium 'hopeful'. But this is where we are. Perhaps the 'distaste' of 'bagger' hopefuls..!!
    But as a result: AVL is forgotten, rejected and as such, seriously undervalued.

Despite the above: management has tried (alas failed). But still has the instinctive core of determination to succeed with a known valuable resource that relies solely now on time and 'demand'.

I will sit and see if the above is applied to any near future growth, this will convince me of the direction we are heading.
    Outside the box: Vanadium will have its day. That is without doubt. When?? (Rhetoric).
    bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $17.07K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 22045861 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2061836 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.