ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

That's awesome beachmat, thanks for the tag.When we have the...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9480
    That's awesome beachmat, thanks for the tag.

When we have the party at the Poochera pub, Im going to hit up JM to give you a commission on the sale!!!!

And I think people need to get their heads around companies, and more broadly industries,
    where, to quote you, 'Money is not a consideration' to reduce their carbon footprint.
    In the near future companies will be taxed and penalised into oblivion if they dont comply.

The EU has mandated it already and set targets, as has most of the world now....

Believe it or not, China has been closing mines, particularly rare earth that dont comply. Can you imagine having to shut production
    of a mine, or an oilrig, or a VW factory??....you get the idea.

Resource sector, manufacturing, oil and gas, automobiles, aircraft manufacture, construction, power generation etc..etc...

Imagine if we had a product, that could solve your problems, basically overnight, until you could change your processes
    and machinery, to reduce carbon emissions.... which could take years.

Now, I am proud to say that I am part of company, has the resource and is advancing the tech to make this happen.
    It will help the planet that decades of industry has harmed, and help be part of the solution to leave a cleaner planet for my kids.

This isnt a BS bluff. These guys have the resource the capability and are hotly pursuing the tech to produce a game changing product, that will be at a premium in this space.

When BHP and RIO, and Boeing and VW buy products to ensure their production and hence survival, they buy the best product on the market.

Which takes me back to your comment beachmat...'Money is not a consideration'

This tech has the capability to earn big revenue and is not measured in the hundreds/ton, or the thousands/ton,
    not even in the hundreds of thousands/ton......but in the millions/ton.

All for a measley 28 cents /share.....now who wouldn't want be a part of that??!!

So let the parasites short, the downrampers downramp and the transparent, self serving morons scoff at what ADN is trying to achieve here.

Me... I am going to stick it out, accumulate where I can, and see how this plays out......And I suspect, I am not the only one.

We are only getting started.

Good luck all Andromedans, all IMHO of course....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $52.49K 3.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13370425 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7630495 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.